I&E proposal
Monday, May 04, 2009 5/04/2009 09:38:00 PM
haha, today lesson almost late for lesson but saw Elyas on the way to class... then stupid sia nid take temperature , haix so bo bian LOL! went to lvl 8 to take... and nid to paste a "I am well" sticker on my shirt =.=!
Then listen to the Maya practical and try out some exercise , tdy lesson fun sia, revolving and rotating the planet around the sun at the same time, seem easy but the process was like OMG! la haha... managed to complete it... the moon stupid lo make the branches of the hireachry become grandchild LOL! =P
Then after lesson, went to meet Young Sing and Han Qiang to I&E blk to see our teacher to tell her our proposal for the I&E project that we will be doing... she suggest us to do a network portal on Vietnam but in the end we continued doing China... since we onli knw a bit of chinese culture and not alot of chinese people around the world in these days know their own culture... westerners are also keen to see the culture of Chinese is like as there are alots of stuff that we have not know or did not really went to be interested in about Chinese Culture... the draft is accepted and we will be proceeding soon... (:
heehee... xD
Thx Hong Ching and his parent for fetching me home, heehee ^^
[trying out some After Effects tutorial... seem confusing from the video guidance LOL! coz abit fast...]